Location: Midland, Ontario
Posted: February 5, 2017
Kerrwil Publications is Canada’s Oldest independent publisher with a solid reputation in serving our respective markets and giving back to the publishing Industry. We are currently looking for a professional editor to join our team. In this role, you will focus on our b2b platforms and help deliver current well research content applicable to the market.
The role we have will be detailed in our interviewing process but suffice to say we are looking for a self starter, one who is fine working a room and covering events, one who is independent and creative and one that has the ability and mindset to support and drive related audience acquisition programs.
One of the key strengths of Kerrwil is its independent mindset and flexibility. In that regard, we will entertain freelance or contract contributors and we are open to remote/work from home situations as well as a full-time staff position.
The Kerrwil team shares the following attributes so if you see these in you please reach out.
- We all take the extra effort to get our platforms to be the resource of the market we serve
- We are all team players and communicate open and often
- We share a can-do attitude and waste little time
- We respect and honor our colleagues and suppliers equally
- We focus on what we do well
- We are social and progressive
- We are committed to our markets and each other
- We embrace the future in all we do
All submissions will be confidential.
Please send your resume and cover note - stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Job Board - to:
John Kerr, president
KERRWIL PUBLICATIONS LIMITED
Tel: (416) 201-2612
Fax: (416) 201-2612
Web address: http://WWW.KERRWIL.COM