Brazen Bull Creative Marketing
|Communications / PR professional
Location: Richmond, British Columbia
Posted: March 7, 2018
Salary: Depends on skills
Brazen Bull Creative is a Richmond, B.C. marketing firm that represents professionals (e.g. lawyers, accountants) on their entire marketing strategy from website, press releases, serious heavy-duty content creation (hence journalism skills), podcasts, videos, website ad management, print and other ad creation and management.
We have a team of three full-time creative staff as well as accounting, and two lawyers who handle clients with damage control issues.
We offer a competitive salary, pleasant working environment and a great deal of support.
The position is full time, typically 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The ideal candidate will have skills in some of these areas and be prepared to learn about others. A significant portion of the work is researching legal issues, obtaining internal government documents and preparing articles for publication on a client's website or other publication on behalf of the client.
- A degree in journalism and some history in journalism is very useful because the ideal candidate will need to write articles with deadlines.
- Strong written English skills required.
- A good working knowledge of Wordpress is required.
- Some knowledge of HTML is useful.
- Photography, video and editing skills are an asset.
- Must be a self-started who can work with little supervision and meet deadlines.
Applicants should send a cover letter (stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Job Board), resume and links to anything you would like us to review.
Brazen Bull Creatinve Marketing
240 - 5800 Cedarbridge Way
Tel: (604) -370-0075
Web address: http://www.brazenbull.ca