Rawlco Radio Ltd.
|650 CKOM Reporter/Web Editor
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Posted: May 18, 2018
Rawlco Radio in Saskatoon has an exciting opportunity for a Reporter/Web Editor to work with a team of award-winning journalists. The role includes field reporting on weekends and writing and posting content to our website and social media during the week.
See if this checklist describes you:
- Knowledge of CP style, strong writing and grammar skills
- Able to adapt to pressure, work in a fast-paced environment and meet strict deadlines
- Curiosity and strong news judgment - familiarity with local news landscape and Canadian affairs
- Able to generate original story ideas and contribute to daily news meetings
- Video journalism and photography skills an asset
- Willingness to adapt to rapidly changing workflows
- Valid driver's license
- Experience in radio broadcasting an asset
Experience is important, passion is essential. Tell us what you've been doing and what you'd like to be doing in a company with a proud news reputation.
Rawlco is an equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should send resume, samples and a cover letter - stating you found this job on Jeff Gaulin's Journalism Job Board - to:
715 Sask. Cres. W
Tel: (306) 934-2222